Monday, June 7, 2010

Sofia is walking!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so awesome guy's you better child proof the house.

Mom and Dad said...

tI literally freaked when I saw this!I can't believe that just last week she was walking with the stroller, and now she's walking all by HERSELF!!!! What a big girl:) I'm soooo happy and i watched this video over and over smiling and laughing the whole time:)
Congratulations, Sofia!!
Love, Auntie Angela

Christina said...

Aww this is great! I love it - and her :)! Congratulations Sofia!

Lizette235 said...

That is so exciting! What a big girl!!

FYI love the family blog what a great way to keep in touch:)

Hope all is well:) Miss you guys!

Love Lizette

Ryan Tompkins said...

What a video! Mom told me that when you hold her hand she tries to run away...haha. I'm so glad that you were able to catch her walking on tape and post it. It is great! Thanks!

Mom and Dad said...

Fantastic Sofia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!We're so proud of you walking and running:) What fun you are all having!!!!!!!! we are too, watching! Thanks for the great video! It really makes my day:) love you all, Mom