Haha! I was laughing so hard. He is really singing exactly what Daddy always says. Tim is a real Dad. I am so glad we have a Dad who farts. :) Love, Vanessa
ewww..gross...I can smell it write through the video! it's funny cuz it's exactly what daddy always says....now he's starting to say it when he burps..I ALWAYS get a whiff of those ones! I'm getting grossed-out talking about this! see you in the wind! auntie angela
4 comments:
Haha! I was laughing so hard. He is really singing exactly what Daddy always says. Tim is a real Dad. I am so glad we have a Dad who farts. :) Love, Vanessa
ewww..gross...I can smell it write through the video! it's funny cuz it's exactly what daddy always says....now he's starting to say it when he burps..I ALWAYS get a whiff of those ones! I'm getting grossed-out talking about this!
see you in the wind!
auntie angela
haha! good stuff...good stuff
LOL!!!!!!!!All untrue , of course!
Post a Comment