Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A "few" more...

Sorry for the delay in posting more pictures, but we have been a little preoccupied with getting home from the hospital, trying to take things easy, looking after our two little babies, and just soaking up every minute of this exciting time! Here's a selection of pictures taken since our last post: She insists on holding him:
Trying to dial room service: Looking pretty in her new shirt!
One of many presents from Aunt Tabitha that day:
Getting the baby dressed to go home!
Looking tough...mostly due to his swollen eyes, which continue to be irritated by the goop they put on them shortly after the birth. Poor guy!
Leaving the hospital (finally!):
Cousins meet:
Don't know why the blog decided to rotate this one of Ryan looking out at us through swollen eyes.
Taking an afternoon nap in the comfort of our own home. So relaxed! Is it just my imagination or is there a little Suarez in him?
We love this "snugglesaurus" dinosaur outfit on him! Daddy and Cecilia picked it out.
I love to kiss those smushy lips!
That's all for now, more to follow!

1 comment:

Christina said...

Mary, I can't believe you're APOLOGIZING for not posting pics sooner. I'm amazed at how soon you've posted pictures! I'm glad you're that way because I've enjoyed them so much. Ryan is so adorable and I cannot wait to meet him. And of course Cecilia is precious as always! I hope all is going well and I can't wait to chat and hear about everything... labor, adjusting to 2 kids, etc! Love you guys!