Ryan Jr. is here!! He had a dramatic entrance into the world as we barely made it to the hospital in time for the birth. To be exact, we were clocked as arriving at the hospital at 4 am, and his birth time was 4:04 am. For a baby who was almost born at the side of the highway, he seems to be pretty laid back. Here are the pictures we have so far. His first picture:
First picture with Daddy:
Then with Mommy:
Cecilia and Ryan Jr. meet:
Cecilia immediately embraced him and gave him a sweet kiss!
She can't get enough of him.
4 comments:
What an exciting story! I can't wait to hear all the details! Mary, you look amazing! I don't know how you do everything... with getting the home & dinners ready and then posting a blog the same day you have your baby! You definitely do all you put your mind to! I love all the pictures. Ryan is so precious! I can see the similarities between Ryan & Cecilia, but he also looks very different! Cecilia is a sweetheart! I look forward to (many) future blog posts! Love you all!
Watch out ladies, he's gonna be a fast mover! Look at how fast he moved on his poor mother!! It's a good thing I'll be the god-father so I can rein him in (and teach him ALL my techniques)!! Haha just kidding, he looks so beautiful and I look forward to meeting him in January. Love, Uncle Joey
We are SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!What a beautiful baby!!!!!!!!!!! What a miracle!!!!!!!!!! A new baby is such a blessing and a joy that words can not explain. He is so handsome and sweet already. What an angelic little face!!!!!!! I can't wait to meet him and hold him and Cecilia of course: ))))) She looks so happy to have a real "doll" : ) and a brother!!!!!
May God bless and keep you always! We love you very much, Mom and Dad
Congratulations on handsome little Ryan! He is adorable and looks so squeezable already! You all look so happy and healthy! Mary, I know you were made for child bearing....your beauty even after delivering a baby is undeniable! We are very happy for you, especially that you made it to the hospital on time. :) I love the pictures of Cecilia with Ryan; she is already so sweet to him. I can't wait to hear how their relationship develops and flourishes! God bless all of you! We love you and cannot wait to meet RJ!
Marisa, David, Sofia, and Baby #2
Post a Comment