Here is a quick picture update of Little Miss Isabella! It's sad to say these are the only pictures I took in November and part of December! Depressing to think I didn't even take pictures on Thanksgiving. It has been a challenging month for our family! But we're hanging in there!
Isabella is not wanting to smile for pictures anymore, so you'll see a lot of serious faces or little smirks. Here's a little smirk.
This outfit is too cute on her.
First toy in the toilet. Lovely!
Our little girl when she had the stomach flu. We decided to put one of my shirts on her because she kept vomiting on all her clothes. This seemed to work out better.
Somewhat enjoying the swing! Her fingers were turning white from holding on so tight :)
Trying on new sneakers!
"How do I look?"
Riding her first Merry-Go-Round. She loved turning the wheel.


Doing her morning chores :) she loves to sweep.
And FINALLY a pregnant lady picture. I am 17 weeks here. With Isabella I took a picture at 4, 8, 12, 16 weeks and here I am taking my first picture at 17 weeks! As you can see, Isabella is already jealous of the attention I'm giving Baby Tompkins.
1 comment:
Great pictures! Poor Isabella throwing up...that is a classic picture though. lol.
Post a Comment