Just a silly video of Cecilia getting in touch with her Cuban side by dancing to a spanish song, "Mi Nina Bonita" (thanks Joe for introducing us to that one!). She is holding in her hands some toys: a pot, grapes, a necklace, and a cookie. Symbolic, perhaps? I think the cutest part is at the very end when she says "bye bye." She is our dulce princesa!
4 comments:
OMGSH!! Robby has the same song on his zune! and she's sooooooooooo cute.what a cute dancer!lol!
love Teresa.
I love it! These Latin babies will definitely carry on the Tompkins Dance Parties! Isabella loves watching this video! Once it's over, she asks to play it again. I think it's been on at least 10 times throughout the day. And here she is complaining to watch it again!
haha! What a great video! She didn't like any of those songs when I was playing them at your house. lol - too funny. She's so beautiful. Miss you 4!
How precious and sweet! Baila, mi nina bonita : )She looks so happy: )! Love,Mom and Dad
Post a Comment