Wednesday, January 19, 2011
Our baby girl!
Last night we went to All Children's to meet a friend of a friend who was willing to do an ultrasound for free! She burned a CD of the ultrasound; below is a clip of her profile. Our little girl was pressed right up against my placenta, it looks like she's kissing it! I was so excited because even though we were somewhat comfortable with the 85% chance it's a girl, I just wanted to know for sure! Especially since my cousin was told the same thing and she delivered a boy... SURPRISE! I'm too much of a planner :). Right now we're thinking Veronica will be her name. We're not sure of a middle name yet. She's growing beautifully, only a day different from my estimated due date! We have 16 weeks to go! We are getting excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Dear Jack and Christina,WOW!!!!!!!!!!! She's so sweet! Amazing!!!!!! A miracle !!! It looks as if she is sending a kiss!!!!!
We're soooooo excited too! Can't wait to meet another beautiful baby granddaughter:))))))))))
HAPPY 4TH ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!! I was at the Mass today for you and Jack, and Fr. Joseph was the celebrant:) It was special to me not only because he's our good friend, but also because his mystical presence at your wedding is now also a physical reality in saying the Mass. He prayed for your special intentions and for special graces in living out your sacrament of marriage. Can't wait to babysit this weekend:)))))))
All our love, Moma nd Dad
Hey Jack and Christina-
What a beautiful baby niece:) And I def. would advice you on naming the baby Veronica...hehe, considering that is my middle name;)lol.
Can't wait until I actually see Veronica in person..I can call her that now, right? ha!
LOVE YA BOTH!!!!~Auntie Angela
Post a Comment