Thursday, January 13, 2011

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone is having a great start to the new year! Ours can't get much worse than the ending of 2010. November and December were some crazy months loaded with illness!

Here's a picture slideshow from December and January. We've spent a lot of time celebrating the holiday's with family. Christmas felt extra long this year since we didn't celebrate Christmas with the Tompkins until new years day. We didn't want to spread the colds we had, so we stayed home. The day after Christmas we took Isabella to the hospital because she had a bad case of stridor. They gave her a breathing treatment and steroids. It was only temporary relief, so they kept her overnight. It was a long and exhausting night, but thankfully she was released the following day. I didn't have my camera with me, so I didn't get any pictures of our stay.

New Years was a big dancing party with the Tompkins! It was a very late night and we were pooped the next day! January 6-9, Marisa and Sofia stayed at our house. We had a great time watching the girls spend time together. The cutest was watching them walk and hold hands! Of course those moments occurred when I was without my camera!!!

I hope you enjoy the pictures! We can't wait to see Little Ryan's baptism pictures after this weekend and then some Spain pictures from the Lantigua's! We love and miss you all!

No comments: