Hola Familia! Here are some pictures finishing up the month of January. Life is starting to slow down for us (yay!). Nice little break before it speeds back up once Veronica is born! Enjoy the pictures!
Doesn't Isabella look beautiful wearing Mommy's hair piece?!
She did it all by herself!

Crazy girl!

Isabella's nice present for Mommy... a peanut butter and jelly face!

Dad & Mom came over to watch Isabella while Jack and I went out to celebrate our anniversary. Jack and I went to Tampa Theater for the first time and watched The King's Speech. It is such a beautiful and neat place!

Isabella loves to help push the laundry basket, but this time Daddy gave her a ride inside!

I think it fits just right :)

Beautiful roses Dad & Mom gave for our anniversary! Thank you!

Daddy reading to Isabella, but when there's a camera around, Isabella will be looking!

First matching outfit for Isabella and Veronica (given by Nana Bauer)! So excited!

My Mom won the Distinguished Graduate Award at Holy Family. She was presented with an award and gave a little speech during Mass. It was a nice day!


Isabella loves her shadow!
2 comments:
What a fun post! Thanks for the update, Christina, I love hearing about what you all are up to. I love the picture of the peanut butter and jelly face, it's a classic. I also like the one of Isabella sitting on the bench in her pretty navy and white dress. Such a doll! And Christina your pregnant lady picture is great, you look stunning. What's your secret??
I am impatient for Veronica too! I wonder if she'll look a lot like Isabella or if she'll be completely different? Now that we have Ryan Jr. who looks almost opposite from Cecilia I think there could be endless possibilities! Hang in there, the time will fly by and she'll be here before you know it. :)
Thank you for all the beautiful pictures!!!!!!!! Christina, you look fabulous!!!! So elegant!Veronica is trying to show herself! We can't wait to meet her:)
I also love the one where Isabella is all dresed up in her navy and white dress and holding Daddy's hand while they walk under the trees. He's also in a navy suitcoat :) It looks like such a perfect match :)in many ways :) How safe she must feel to be with her Daddy :)
It's beautiful to see how much you all love each other!!!!!!! I love the one of your and Jack's face in front of the Tampa Theater!
We loved babysitting and can't wait to do it again:)))))))))
Our kids had spaghetti faces of that degree, but not PB and J :) How funny!
all our love always, and God's blessings, Mom and Dad
Post a Comment