Sofia is so adorable !!!!!!!!!!!!!I'm so glad she likes to sing and rock her baby:)))))))))))))) She looks so happy and smiley!!!!! I miss her so much!!!!!!!!She is so funny :)))))))))))I wish i could swoop her up and hug her:)))))) and sing Rock a Bye Baby to her;)))))))))) Give her lots of love and hugs from Grandma and Grandpa:)))))))) We love you Sofia!
hehehe..that's so adorable! you can hear her say every word from the song: "rock the baby..rock the baby.." She is ADORABLE! I remember after Christina did that at our house- we would do it with her & after we did it once she kept saying "Tina" or(her own way of saying Christina) and I guess that was her way of saying, "Do it again!" we probably did it a million times, but of course we didn't mind:it was all worth it when she would smile and laugh at the part"Oops! dropped the baby!" Thanks Christina! I love you Sofia so much and miss you a whole bunch! ~Alla Ballet..lol
2 comments:
Sofia is so adorable !!!!!!!!!!!!!I'm so glad she likes to sing and rock her baby:)))))))))))))) She looks so happy and smiley!!!!! I miss her so much!!!!!!!!She is so funny :)))))))))))I wish i could swoop her up and hug her:)))))) and sing Rock a Bye Baby to her;)))))))))) Give her lots of love and hugs from Grandma and Grandpa:)))))))) We love you Sofia!
hehehe..that's so adorable! you can hear her say every word from the song: "rock the baby..rock the baby.." She is ADORABLE! I remember after Christina did that at our house- we would do it with her & after we did it once she kept saying "Tina" or(her own way of saying Christina) and I guess that was her way of saying, "Do it again!" we probably did it a million times, but of course we didn't mind:it was all worth it when she would smile and laugh at the part"Oops! dropped the baby!" Thanks Christina!
I love you Sofia so much and miss you a whole bunch!
~Alla Ballet..lol
Post a Comment