Saturday, February 12, 2011

Praying, bouncing, and ballet

Warning: Not all content is suitable for children who are not allowed to bounce on the bed.

One afternoon Sofia was bouncing on the bed and she decided that she should take turns with her baby. I started taking videos with our video camera as she would bounce first saying "Your turn" (for her turn), and then "baby's turn". I decided to also get a video with our picture camera because I wanted to post it to the blog. Well as soon as I started recording with my camera, she surprised me with a desire to pray. Notice how she crosses her doll and says "Amen" repeatedly. I then had to prompt her to continue bouncing with turns so you could still see her in action. After bouncing, she decided it was time for ballet. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Mom and Dad said...

This sounds sooooooooo funny !!!!!!!!!!but there are no images ;))))))))Can't wait to see them though!!!!!! Miss you so much!!!!!!!!! All our love, Mom and Dad

Nicolette said...

I agree, this sounds hysterical and I can't wait to see the video!