He is too cute! Can't wait to meet him. He definitely looks like you, Mary!
I'm in love, I'm in love, I'm in love with a bald ,chubby guy ;))))))))))) He is so delicious!!!!!!!! Wait till you see some of Robby's baby pictures:) A lot of similarity! Love,Mom and Dad
He is so sweet! What a chubs! I just loved meeting him and sharing so many smiles and words with him!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
He is too cute! Can't wait to meet him. He definitely looks like you, Mary!
I'm in love, I'm in love, I'm in love with a bald ,chubby guy ;))))))))))) He is so delicious!!!!!!!! Wait till you see some of Robby's baby pictures:) A lot of similarity! Love,Mom and Dad
He is so sweet! What a chubs! I just loved meeting him and sharing so many smiles and words with him!
Post a Comment