This past Saturday, we went to the beach with Brianna to have a little photo shoot. Brianna has been working hard in starting her own photography business. She's doing very well so far! We had such a great time and Brianna captured some amazing moments! I hope you enjoy these photos. I put up a few (ha!) of my favorites and then a slideshow of some more. We love them all! I am 34 weeks in these pictures (now 35 weeks... getting close!!)







3 comments:
What BEAUTIFUL pictures!!! I love them! Can I get prints directly from Picasa? I think one of my personal favorites is in the slideshow of you guys walking toward the ocean. You can't see the baby belly but I think it is a nice family shot. Brianna is very talented! Can she do our family photos? We would much rather pay her than a studio like Target!
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!I LOVE ALL THESE PICTURES!!!!!!THEY ARE SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!I WANT A WHOLE ALBUM:)I have too many favorites and they all tell a story together:)Thank you Brianna for doing sucha great job! Thank you Christina for posting them all! how can we get them?:) your family is so special, precious, and tender!!!!! You really touch our hearts!!! we love you soo much and are soo proud of you!!!!! May God continue to bless you!
all our prayers and love always!
These really are beautiful pictures. They capture all the joy and happiness in your family as you look forward to the coming of Veronica. We are so excited for you guys and can't wait to see all 4 of you in June!! Yay! :)
And Marisa, ditto on having Brianna do family portraits intsead of a studio. I would love if she could do ours as well!
Post a Comment