Sunday, April 3, 2011

She's a weirdo!

Just wanted to share some videos of Cecilia from the past couple of weeks. First, one of her in her PJ's "talking" before bed:

Next, a video of her "silly walk," which she has been doing lately to make us laugh. I think it originated from watching me do lunges during my P90X workout routine, since she always imitates me as I work out. But I think that what she came up with is entirely unique:

Lastly, a video of Cecilia singing one of her "songs." She loves being sung to before she goes to bed at night, and recently we've started asking her to sing for us instead. We were blown away by her "singing" and think she has incredible talent, like her aunties. At the end of the video she puts her finger on her chin and says "hmm!" which is her way of saying "Next song, please!" as in "hmm, what song should we sing next?" She says "hmm!" after every song we sing; if she had her way, we would just sing forever and she would never have to go to sleep.

3 comments:

Christina said...

We loved these videos! She's hilarious! I loved the silly walk! And I think she was singing a sad song! We've watched them several times already. We can't wait till all the cousins are together again!

Mom and Dad said...

Cecilia is sooo adorable and fun!! She always makes me laugh !!!!!!!!! Her silly walk is the best! She must have such strong thighs WOW!! I also love her sweet voice and all the words she's learning ;)!!! and songs ;)!! Love, Mom anad Dad

Marisa said...

Oh my goodness....where do I even begin!! LOL!!! Her cute words, the silly walk, the singing with the "hmm" at the end (my personal favorite.) It's okay, Mary, you can admit that when you refer to her talent being like her aunties you really mean like her Aunt Marisa. The other aunties won't be jealous...they know my voice is in an entirely different league like Cecilia. They can't even compete!