Sofia had me laughing out loud at the "baby monitor luggage" and "nursing time for baby doll" photos! SO FUNNY! Thank you so much for posting the pictures. :) I was wonderful to see everyone and to see Natalia growing. She is so precious!
What a great slideshow! It was nice to catch up with you guys through pictures. :) It looks like everyone is so healthy and happy! Natalia is so precious! She looks like a tan little cuban baby, like Sofia. :)Marisa you look radiant, and David you look like a very proud papa. Thanks for posting pictures, please keep us updated with lots more. :)
Jack & I love the picture of Sofia laying down with her arms behind her head and leg crossed! Too cute! Natalia is adorable, I want to hold her! I love the first sleeping picture of her bundled up with her arms by her face. Reminds me of Veronica! I love her chubby cheeks. She looks like Sofia in some pictures, but definitely has her own look. Sofia is such a sweet big sister. A lot of sweet pictures with David. And you look beautiful as always, Marisa! We should skype some time soon!
6 comments:
Yay! Great photos! Thanks for uploading them...this was a much needed break for me. It's good to see that ya'll are doing so well! :)
Sofia had me laughing out loud at the "baby monitor luggage" and "nursing time for baby doll" photos! SO FUNNY! Thank you so much for posting the pictures. :) I was wonderful to see everyone and to see Natalia growing. She is so precious!
Thanks for the great pictures! Natalia looks beautiful! :) I love the picture of Sofia laying down with her leg crossed over her other. haha.
What a great slideshow! It was nice to catch up with you guys through pictures. :) It looks like everyone is so healthy and happy! Natalia is so precious! She looks like a tan little cuban baby, like Sofia. :)Marisa you look radiant, and David you look like a very proud papa. Thanks for posting pictures, please keep us updated with lots more. :)
Jack & I love the picture of Sofia laying down with her arms behind her head and leg crossed! Too cute! Natalia is adorable, I want to hold her! I love the first sleeping picture of her bundled up with her arms by her face. Reminds me of Veronica! I love her chubby cheeks. She looks like Sofia in some pictures, but definitely has her own look. Sofia is such a sweet big sister. A lot of sweet pictures with David. And you look beautiful as always, Marisa! We should skype some time soon!
Post a Comment