Sunday, September 21, 2008

Per Mary's request!

We celebrated Therese's birthday today and I got my hands (or feet) on a trampoline! I have to admit, I was a little nervous... it's been several years since I've done this. But I survived!



Also, since we were at my parents house, I'm posting pictures of the updated kitchen and living room. Looks like a new home! The kitchen is twice as big! Notice the flat stove on the island and the double oven; perfect for a family this size! Where the double oven and cabinets are used to be the hallway leading to the living room.

Sometime this week I'll post another blog with a few pictures from our vacation. Also congratulations Marisa and David! So many wonderful blessings! We love and miss you all!
~ Jack and Christina ~

2 comments:

Joe T said...

wow the house is amazing! Awesome flip too...much better form than Ryan's. haha

Mary said...

Wow, what a great flip! You make it look easy. Maybe some day I will attempt a back flip again... or I'll just teach Ryan too instead, haha. And the house looks amazing! That is a dream kitchen, your mom must really enjoy it!