Hey Guys,
Just wanted to let you know that AMU's Men's Soccer Team won their First NAIA/NCAA victory. I played in the Second Half. We won 5-3. Keep me in your prayers as I have to make the decision on whether I want to keep on playing now. There are still 11 games to play and a lot of work ahead. My heart is just not in it, but I like to finish what I started. Sooo...anyways...there isn't a lot to report ...my classes are okay (Comparative Politics, Christian Marriage, and Canon Law), and there are no eligible bachelorettes running around. ;) haha...but you never know. lol just kidding, but seriously. :)
So, I Love you all and hope to hear from all of you soon! Congrats Marisa and David!
"Fat ole Uncle Joey" - :)
3 comments:
Congratulations GYRENES!! lol. You know I used to play soccer myself. I was actually one of the Top 5 scorers on my team. I was also the only player on my team to score a goal off a penalty kick. Thats all for now, I'm gonna go practice dribbling.
Hey Joe, thanks for the post :) I think I know what you are going through about soccer...it's your senior year, you want to play but it means sacrificing a lot of time (and your social life) which you don't want to let go of because your time is so precious...your heart doesn't seem to be into it...maybe your coach doesn't really appreciate you and that just adds to the argument for not playing...that's what it was for me last year. But then again it sounds like you guys have a more rigorous schedule of games this year. For what it's worth, I'm glad I stuck it out to play the whole season. I considered it my last opportunity to really play soccer like that, and wanted to go out with a bang, even if it was time consuming and I wasn't playing for a coach I particularly liked. Just play for the love of the game and Ave! And who knows, maybe some of the away games are close to Tampa and the family can come and watch! That would make it all worth it :)
Congratulations Uncle Joe!! Awesome job!
You are in our prayers! We hope to chat soon! We love you!
And as far as the bachelorettes, why don't you wait until you come to Notre Dame? There are plenty running around here. lol.
Post a Comment