Sofia is six months old today! I cannot believe my baby girl is six months! Here are some pictures of her sitting up and playing with her rattle and frog today.
Here are some pictures of Sofia playing in her bouncey seat which as you can see from the pictures she thinks it is a jungle gym.
My little niece soo grown-up!!! in 1 of the pictures she looks like she has two little teeth..i almost freaked-out, but Teresa reassured me that it was just the flash."Phew!" * blood temperature going back down;)* she can't be growing THAT fast, but when i come to think of it she IS!!can't wait to see you all:) Love you! auntie angela
THanks for these fun pictures! I can't believe how much Sofia has grown!She is a doll!!!Her face looks so much older. Happy six months Sofia!!! We love you and miss you. You are precious!You look so happy!You have great parents! I love the pictures with David reading to her! The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree -hee, hee, hee:) Everybody said the same thing, independently, when they saw Sofia's pictures for the first time.Besides LOL - "She looks alot like Marisa." I have to agree. We miss you all so much and can't wait to see you at Christmas!!!!!!!!!!! Love and God bless you and keep you always, Mom and Dad
6 comments:
My little niece soo grown-up!!! in 1 of the pictures she looks like she has two little teeth..i almost freaked-out, but Teresa reassured me that it was just the flash."Phew!" * blood temperature going back down;)* she can't be growing THAT fast, but when i come to think of it she IS!!can't wait to see you all:)
Love you! auntie angela
Thanks for using my hair-style on Sofia.. i like it alot! hahaha!!
Love, Aunt Teresa
THanks for these fun pictures! I can't believe how much Sofia has grown!She is a doll!!!Her face looks so much older.
Happy six months Sofia!!! We love you and miss you. You are precious!You look so happy!You have great parents!
I love the pictures with David reading to her! The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree -hee, hee, hee:)
Everybody said the same thing, independently, when they saw Sofia's pictures for the first time.Besides LOL - "She looks alot like Marisa." I have to agree.
We miss you all so much and can't wait to see you at Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!
Love and God bless you and keep you always, Mom and Dad
great pics! what a cutie!
I love the pictures! She is so adorable. I love when babies start to sit up - too cute! Love you guys!
Aaw, thanks for the pictures of Sofia! It was so great getting to meet her in person. She is a fun baby thats for sure!
Post a Comment