Saturday, November 21, 2009

Cecilia Dancing

When Cecilia is upset, one of the ways I calm her down is to dance with her. She is named after the patron Saint of music, after all! I can't dance to any old song, however, it has to be one of the songs she likes; she has a distinct musical taste. One of her favorites is "Hate that I love you so" by Rihanna and David Bisbal. Hearing it makes her happy, and we took a video to demonstrate this, because it's pretty amusing:

Yet another way she is like her father: she loves Rihanna!

3 comments:

Mom and Dad said...

Hi,we saw Cecilia dancing on the feast day of St. Cecilia - Nov. 22!!!!! She is certainly musical! SOOO SWEET. She just calms down so nicely:) THanks for the the fun videos! We cherish them.
Can't wait to see you all on the 20th!!!We're so excited!
Love, Mom and Dad

Marisa said...

LOL! I love this video! Cecilia is so adorable! I love how she moves her arms and legs when the music is playing. I can't wait to see her again! Christmas is going to be so wonderful! Love you guys!

Mom and Dad said...

LOL! i have to agree with Marisa,with loving how she moves her arms and feet when the music starts....def. musical:) she's soo adorable!& i love the different expressions from crying to happy face! hahaha!
Love the favorite Aunt.....Auntie Angela:)