It's' been a while since I've posted any pictures of Ryan Jr., so here are some highlights from this week. Our attempt to get a picture of both kids together last Sunday afternoon:
Cecilia holding Mommy's purse just like Mommy does:
Cecilia holding Mommy's purse just like Mommy does:
Ryan's Justin Bieber hair right before it was (sadly) cut off:
Cecilia's newfound favorite activity: climbing and jumping on the couch (which she does get yelled at for but tries to sneak anyway):
The tree in front of our condo that cracked in half during the rushhour snow storm on Wednesday, brushing against our poor G6, which thankfully did not incur any damage. Ryan was smart that day and left work at 3 pm, getting home (just 10 miles away) in 1.5 hours. Other commuters weren't so lucky; his co-workers who left at 4 pm and after did not get home until 9 pm or later!
Ryan Jr. ready to play in the snow for the first time:
Ryan Jr. had his one month well baby visit this week as well and he weighed in at 10 lb. 12 oz. and is very healthy, thank goodness!
Ryan totally rocked Cecilia's world in their snowball fight:Now I ask you all: who do you think Ryan Jr. looks like?? We cannot figure his looks out! He's definitely unique.
I hope this picture post finds everyone well. :) We miss you all and can't wait to see Mom and Dad in just a few weeks. Much love, the Virginia Tompkins





3 comments:
What beautiful children! Sofia loves all the pictures of "YaYa" - her version of Cecilia. She especially loves the video of her dancing! Like Isabella, she had to watch it over and over again. And even now she is asking to watch "YaYa dancing". Ryan Jr is very handsome! I think he kinda looks like you, Mary. But I also think he looks a little like Joseph when he was a baby. We really we wish we could see you sooner than June! Thanks for the updates and we look forward to more pictures. All our love, Marisa, David, Sofia, and the new baby on the way
What a beautiful family and a beautiful assortment of pictures!!! Thank you so much! The big snowball picture is hilarious with Ryan and Cecilia :))))Ryan Jr.is so handsome! He looks like a combination of the two of you : )What a loving little smile on Ryan Jr.! Can't wait to see you all soon! Many Blessings, love, Mom and dad
Love the post! Cecilia is quite the daredevil! She is too funny. It's crazy how different Ryan looks. I think he looks a lot like you, Mary. But if I look hard enough I see Ryan in there as well :). I can't wait to meet him in person!
Post a Comment