We've enjoyed the Easter pictures so far! We had a busy and enjoyable Easter Sunday! Our morning started out with the girls searching for their Easter baskets and digging into their goodies. We went to the 9am Mass and celebrated a beautiful day (of course it took a few minutes in the beginning to overcome my initial frustration of feeling like I was walking into a cafeteria full of conversation)! After a few family photos and Veronica's morning nap, we spent a few hours at Mom & Dad's. It was a beautiful day outside! And of course, wonderful company! We left around 4 to have Easter dinner with my side of the family. I can't believe I didn't take any pictures of the spread - I'm not very good about remembering to take pictures of the food! There was lamb, pork, ham, broccoli, carrots, green beans, potatoes, sweet potatoes, bread, and sangria. For dessert we had flan and I made a dairy free cheesecake that surprisingly tasted pretty close to the real thing! We missed you out of towners! We love you all and look forward to seeing more pictures.
3 comments:
Wow, these are great pictures! It looked like it was a wonderful day. The girls both looked gorgeous in their dresses, and Christina you look like you have never borne children. I love the family pictures, you all look so happy and joyful together. Hearing about the spread of food at the Bauers makes my mouth water, it's probably a good thing you didn't include a picture because that would be more than I could handle. Thanks so much for giving us the pictures and recap so we could share in your Easter experience!
Wow you all certainly had a packed day! Thank you so much for all your travels - we were so glad to see you! :)
Loved all the Easter pictures!! The girls look so gorgeous in their dresses!! You and Jack look so beautiful and handsome, respectively, in your Easter clothes too :))I love the pictures of the girls in their dresses in your front yard and also the ones of Isabella in our backyard walking by the swing. Also the ones of Teresa on the hammock with the girls :))) Lazy, lovey afternoon !! Thanks for the fun post and sharing the afternoon with us !!! all our love, mom
Post a Comment