Wow what a great picture recap! Thanks Teresa! The pictures of the Easter egg hunt bring back great memories of some of my Easters in Tampa. :) I love seeing everyone looking so glamorous and dressed up in their Easter outfits, and then relaxing in the backyard and at home. I also appreciated all the pictures of Stations of the Cross, it looked like it was very well done. We missed you guys but the pictures really help! Nice work, Aunt Tees. :)Please keep posting pictures of what you guys are up to!
5 comments:
Great pictures of a wonderful day! Thank you, Teresa, for posting them.
you welcome! my pleasure:)))aunt tees
Wow what a great picture recap! Thanks Teresa! The pictures of the Easter egg hunt bring back great memories of some of my Easters in Tampa. :) I love seeing everyone looking so glamorous and dressed up in their Easter outfits, and then relaxing in the backyard and at home. I also appreciated all the pictures of Stations of the Cross, it looked like it was very well done. We missed you guys but the pictures really help! Nice work, Aunt Tees. :)Please keep posting pictures of what you guys are up to!
It was so wonderful to see you all at Easter! Thank you for the photos, TT, and we're looking forward to the next time we'll be seeing everyone!
u guys didnt notice alex??? the guy who is in loveee with ang and ang is in lovee with him toooo!?! hehehe... aunt tees
Post a Comment