These are great. My heart was pounding looking at the pictures of Veronica on the little tricycle until I noticed that she was strapped onto it, haha. I love seeing Isabella's look of concentration while she pours her "tea," and I think that she and Cecilia would get along very well. Veronica's stitches seem to be healing so well, and her little teeth are so cute!
Love the pictures of Isabella and Veronica in the toddler bed looking at books together :))and their tea party :))That's a funny one too of Isabella wanting to be photographed on the ground:)) Soo Sweet they both are!! All our love and hugs always, Mom and Dad
3 comments:
These are great. My heart was pounding looking at the pictures of Veronica on the little tricycle until I noticed that she was strapped onto it, haha. I love seeing Isabella's look of concentration while she pours her "tea," and I think that she and Cecilia would get along very well. Veronica's stitches seem to be healing so well, and her little teeth are so cute!
Aww I love the pics of Isabella and Veronica interacting and playing together - they are such close sisters!
Love the pictures of Isabella and Veronica in the toddler bed looking at books together :))and their tea party :))That's a funny one too of Isabella wanting to be photographed on the ground:)) Soo Sweet they both are!!
All our love and hugs always, Mom and Dad
Post a Comment