We had a wonderful time celebrating the beautiful life of tiny Tompkins! We cannot wait to meet him/her. We missed you ladies that couldn't join us! Here are photos of the day.
Christina, this was such a beautiful shower and I felt so loved by all the hard work you put into it! It looked straight out of a magazine, it was so perfect. :) Thank you so much!!
Wow, what a great slideshow, I feel like I was able to experience the shower even though I wasn't there. I love all the various decorations, and all the special artistic touches added by the Bauer girls; the delicious cake and nests by Elizabeth, and the pictures taken by the artistic eye of Brianna. Christina, you pulled off an incredible baby shower! Everything was so beautiful, I love the color scheme and the baby onesie too. :) It's inspiring me to get out my fabric paints and make some onesies as well. Nicolette, you look fantastic (how come I'm the only one who carries my babies in my arms and my love handles?) and I'm glad you and Tiny Tompkins were able to be showered with gifts and love. :)
3 comments:
Christina, this was such a beautiful shower and I felt so loved by all the hard work you put into it! It looked straight out of a magazine, it was so perfect. :) Thank you so much!!
so fun and nice:))
love, mom
Wow, what a great slideshow, I feel like I was able to experience the shower even though I wasn't there. I love all the various decorations, and all the special artistic touches added by the Bauer girls; the delicious cake and nests by Elizabeth, and the pictures taken by the artistic eye of Brianna. Christina, you pulled off an incredible baby shower! Everything was so beautiful, I love the color scheme and the baby onesie too. :) It's inspiring me to get out my fabric paints and make some onesies as well. Nicolette, you look fantastic (how come I'm the only one who carries my babies in my arms and my love handles?) and I'm glad you and Tiny Tompkins were able to be showered with gifts and love. :)
Post a Comment