Saturday, August 30, 2008

Well trained!

So I'm going through our pictures from the past couple of months because I want to have them developed and put in our albums. Majority of these pictures are from Ryan and Mary's wedding, the Falls, and NYC. There's a picture of Ryan and Mary that reminds me of a picture from Jack and my wedding. I just HAD to post these pictures! All I can say is Dad and Mom Tompkins definitely had these boys well trained :)!!



2 comments:

Mary said...

Haha, yes! How funny it is that the pictures are so similar. Ryan and Jack have the same look of determination/concentration on their faces. They definitely were well trained; no pun intended. Thanks for the post Christina!

Ryan Tompkins said...

Jack and I have the same facial expression because of us are thinking the same thing: "I know the ninja hates my chaff grenades, but how do I defeat Revolver Ocelot simultaneously who loves my chaff grenades? Metal Gear Solid certainly has me stumped right now..." lol.