Friday, March 25, 2011

Engaged Encounter

Hello Familia,

Pray for Nicolette and I as we go on the Engaged Encounter Retreat this weekend!!! Pray that the Lord's will be done and He allows us to grow individually and as a couple. Thanks and love you all!

I have finished the final essays for my law school apps and will be sending in the last two essays next week. I was accepted to Regent Law School in VA and offered a very small scholarship...nothing to hook me yet...I'll keep you updated.

Love you!

Joe

2 comments:

Mary said...

I know this is a little late, but thanks Joe for the heads up! You and Nicolette were definitely in our prayers this weekend. We hope that your Engagement Encounter weekend was very fruitful and inspiring. It was great seeing you guys on the webcam tonight! We can't wait for the big day!!

Joe T said...

No, no, thank you! We appreciated all the prayers and definitely felt them with us.

We definitely enjoyed seeing you and the fam on the webcame as well. We look forward to seeing you and speaking with you soon. :)