Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Spring in Florida!

Well at least it feels like it! But hey I'm not complaining :D! The 70's are just fine with me! Here are a few pictures from February. It has been a very busy month! With Birthday's, Wedding, Illness... yes we have been sick for the 4 month in a row! Isabella ended up with stridor again (extreme case of croup) - same situation as December - and we had to go to the hospital to treat her. It was scary for us, especially since it was a bit worse than December. But she is feeling much better now and we're hoping we can be illness free for the remainder of the year! Please keep us in your prayers. Aside from the illness, Isabella has been a joy! She really is such an entertainer and we love watching her. We cannot wait to see her as a big sister. We know she'll be wonderful!

Lawsuit update: we are still waiting ever so patiently (ha!). Our attorney's have filed several motions for summary judgment, so we're nearing the end. However, we do not know how long this "end" will last. Please continue to pray for this as well. I know, we are the family that needs lots of prayers!!

I will be leaving my current remote position as they are getting rid of my department and also to prepare for Veronica's birth. Great news is a friend contacted me about a bookkeeper position for a Christian School with minimal (and manageable!) hours. What's wonderful about this job compared to the one I currently do is I can do the work whenever I want since it's strictly ledger work (rather than being on the clock during normal business hours). I should be meeting with her this week to discuss the details and see if it works out for both sides. So you guessed it, prayers please!! My pregnancy is also going very well. My glucose screening was yesterday, so I'm hoping the results are in the "good" range. We have 10 weeks to go (hopefully not more!), so it'll be here before we know it.

Jack is doing well with his work. He has recently passed the course for his Life Insurance license and he is working towards scheduling the test with the state (yes prayers!!). We will keep you posted.

And now for the pictures!!





Helping Mommy!
Found someone(thing) her own size! And they match!



She loved this bouncy thing!
Weeeee!

First wagon ride.

28 weeks (am now 30 weeks - 10 to go!)


So I started a hobby. I wanted to do something crafty, so I decided making bows for my girls would be fun! The four flower clips I didn't make, but turned them into hair clips. The flowers on the right were made from ribbon and the bows were made from ribbon around the house.
This ribbon I bought and made some bows. I'm having a lot of fun with it!

2 comments:

Nicolette said...

OH my gosh I laughed so hard at the second picture of Isabella! Her expression, the shades, and her hand gesture look like she's saying "What up, fool? I'm too cool for this." :)

Thank you for the update and pictures! You and your baby bump look amazing and I'm sending lots of prayers your way for everything. Hope to see you all soon!

Mom and Dad said...

Dear Christina and Jack,

we are praying for you daily!!!!!!
I love all the pictures :D !!!! Especially the beach ones :)!!!!! They're all so special! Life is good:)
Isabella is so grown up and beautiful!!! i love her little personality with the glasses;))))) and the barrettes you made are so beautiful and adorable !!!!!! Your girls are going to look so precious with their dresses and bows:))))))It was wonderful to spend the afternoon together with you guys and see Isabella again;)
All our love and prayers always, Mom and Dad