Hello Tompkins family! We have really been enjoying all the activity on the Blog lately, and we show Cecilia the pictures of her beautiful cousins just about every day. Things have been crazy for us these last few weeks, so I am just now getting around to posting some pictures. Since there are so many, I made a slideshow that I hope you will enjoy. :) Life has been very good for us the past month; we had Mom and Dad come and visit us during President's Day weekend, and had a wonderful time visiting, eating, relaxing, and just being together. While Cecilia was not very friendly to her Grandparents, Ryan Jr. was very sweet, and loved both his Grandma and Grandpa very much. We were so sad to see Mom and Dad go, and wished the visit could have gone on forever! Family visits, work out routines, dentist appointments, well-baby check-ups, and other outings have kept Ryan and I very busy. But of course, we are always sure to make time to take it easy at home with the kids, which is our favorite activity of all. :)
As you can see from the pictures, Ryan Jr. is growing nice and plump and is a very happy baby. At his two month checkup, he weighed in at over 14 lbs.! Compared to Cecilia at that age, he is huge. He brings so much love and joy into our lives with his incredibly sweet and happy personaility. We can't wait for everyone to meet him. And of course, Cecilia continues to entertain us with her incessant quirkiness, dancing, singing, playing, and just plain silliness-- I wonder where she got that from?
We miss you all and look forward to seeing you in just a few months for Joe and Nicolette's wedding!
1 comment:
Thank you for all the beautiful pictures, Mary! Cecilia and Ryan Jr. are so beautiful and I can't wait to see you all again. I especially look forward to meeting Ryan Jr. and seeing how much he and Cecilia have grown!
Post a Comment