*** UPDATE*** Isabella's surgery is at noon. Please remember her in your prayers at that time. Thank you!!
Hi family! I wanted to post a quick blog asking for prayers. Isabella is scheduled for her surgery Wednesday, 3/16 to have her "accessory" toe removed. She had her pre-op appointment with her pediatrician today and he's given the go ahead for surgery. I have been praying a novena to St. Joseph and praying for her surgery - I believe this has brought a lot of peace. Your prayers would be appreciated! Please pray for Isabella that she doesn't cry or become scared before the surgery, that she doesn't react to anesthesia, and that she has a quick recovery; for Mommy & Daddy that we remain peaceful throughout her surgery; and for the surgeon and the assistants involved to have steady hands and watchful eyes. This surgeon has been in practice for more than 30 years and has performed many involved surgeries and he said this one will be a piece of cake. Should only last about 20-30 minutes. We know she is in great hands. We won't know the time of surgery until tomorrow, so please pray it's first thing in the morning and not noon (since she has to fast starting at midnight). Please keep us in your prayers. Thank you so much! We love you all!
1 comment:
Christina thanks for letting us know. We will be praying for sweet Isabella and for all of you! I know she's going to do so well.
Post a Comment