Thursday, August 20, 2009

Isabella cooing

I thought I would share this video with you guys. This was taken a week or so ago and I thought it was precious. It's funny how she starts to sound like she's telling a sad story! Sorry it's dark - I recorded it with my cell phone. I hope you enjoy :).

3 comments:

Ryan Tompkins said...

Thanks for the video and pictures Christina! Isabella sounds really good in the video ...even though I am in the office and I am not supposed to be using bandwidth for videos. haha. I really enjoyed all the pictures you posted! I love you guys!

Mary said...

Ah what beautiful cooing! There is no sound as sweet as baby noises!! She is adorable, Jack and Christina. Can't wait to meet her!!

Mom and Dad said...

She's starting to get such a personality! she sounds so adorable, we just all need to see her soon!!
Love ya!Angela
Hey JAck and Christina! Isabella is so cute; she's really starting to look like you Christina....sorry Jack ;). As always, so soft and special.
Love you both and lil Isabella...looking forward to seeing you this weekend!
~Vanessa