Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Sofia all grown up!

Okay, you all have to admit, I am getting much better about uploading pictures now. :) Here are the latest of Sofia...all grown up! She is so much fun!! She smiles and talks all the time, and every once in a while we will get a laugh out of her! I can't wait for you all to see her! She is such a joy! And always getting so big! Beyond the fourteen pound mark and fourteen weeks old! Like Mary said, there is nothing like Mommy's milk!


So tired! You can see her left eye is so red from her rubbing it.
"Mom, I don't know if we should take a picture...."

"Okay!!"
This picture is for Ryan and Mary! Doesn't she look so cute in the outfit you gave her?!


"What's up?"



Playing in her crib

Tummy time...I tried to get a picture of how she straightens her legs and points her toes. A future ballerina, I think.


I think she is a bit confused in this picture...she is trying to nurse on David. LOL.


I finally got a picture of her scooting her butt down! And she is sucking on her thumb too! She just loves the water.



This is a picture of my friend Christy and I with our babies. Christy had her baby, Emma Katelynn on August 6th.


So pretty! I think she is becoming accustomed to the camera now.


Posing again. She is such a natural.


So excited!


Our little Hispanic girl!


I just love my baby girl!


Daddy's little girl.
Well that's all for now! Time to get some sleep! Love and miss you all!


2 comments:

Ryan Tompkins said...

Oh great pictures! Sofia looks so beautiful, I can't believe she is getting so old already! That is a funny picture of her in the bath-tub and her pointing her feet. That could be the sign of a great kicker, even one so great as to be on a college football video-game soon. ...let's hope there is no one named Michael Bennett that goes to her school! haha. Love you guys!

Mom and Dad said...

Awwww!....she's so cute and adorable!She's really growing up. i love the pict. of when you're kissing her while she's staring into space,as usual, hahaha!
her ballet picture looks like she's doing a cupe in the back! what a natural!I am looking forward to seeing you soon ;)
~Love ya~angela + Vanessa