Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Baby Cecilia Rose Tompkins

Please note, this is Ryan blogging, not Mary. I'm Ryan Tompkins and I approve the following message:
One of Cecilia's first pictures taken...I apologize for the misinformation I provided, she is actually 7lb and 11.3 oz, -not 13oz. ...oops.

Hanging out on the heating pad so her temperature could be raised just a little.

Mary with her daughter!
Ryan with his daughter!
Mother and daughter.
A baby burrito which only Chiptole could rival.
Catching some Zzz's.
A nice and healthy looking big hand.
Face shot. Similar face shot.
She loves having her hands near her face.
Read previous comment.
She did not appear to like her first bath very much, but she smiled afterwards when I talked to her back in the room.
Kissing my baby

Hhmm, can you guess which foot is from the Suarez clan and which foot is from the Tompkins clan?
That's all for now! Thanks to everyone and their prayers/support!!


3 comments:

Mom and Dad said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cecilia is beautiful!! What a beautiful time!!!!! Ryan and Mary you look so good!! Congratulations and million of hugs and kisses for you and Cecilia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to meet her and see you guys!! we are so proud of you!!!! Love mom and dad

Joe T said...

Beautiful! Congrats Ryan and Mary! Love you!

Christina said...

AWWW she is beautiful! CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so excited she is here!! You both look so great and so happy! I can't wait to see the three of you! I'm jealous Marisa & David are seeing you this weekend - they have this thing with seeing their nieces when they are only a few days old :). We love you guys!