Today was a big day for Cecilia as she had her very first bath. Ryan and I got pictures to document this special occasion. Here we are with her right before the bath, with a look on her face that says "Why am I naked right now? And where the heck are you taking me??"
She really, really liked it. She enjoyed getting the rolls in her neck cleaned, as you can see (she is smiling):
She didn't cry at all!

She really, really liked it. She enjoyed getting the rolls in her neck cleaned, as you can see (she is smiling):
She didn't cry at all!



2 comments:
Dear Ryan and Mary, Cecilia is so beautiful!!! She looks like a combination of both of you!!! I want to hold her so much!!! She seems like such a peaceful baby,especially during her first bath! :) Such a special time. Thank you for sharing it. I'll never tire of too many pictures:) It's so fun to see you and everyone in a closer way. May God bless you and keep you in every way and with every grace. We love you so much and miss you so much too! We want to be there so much!Love, Mom and Dad
AwWwWw!! she's soo cute and she seems like such a happy baby!...she's already smiling:) i can't wait to hold her!
Luv ya!
Post a Comment