Thursday, October 29, 2009

Visitors

Sorry for the picture overload, but I found more that I wanted to post from Cecilia's first weekend home from the hospital. Since she is still asleep here on top of me, I'm going to seize the opportunity to post now. Cecilia was lucky to have a bunch of family come and visit her the first weekend of her life, and I was lucky that some of these visitors had a really nice digital camera :) My mom was sure to take lots of pictures over the course of the weekend, and I think they turned out really well: I like this one with Tabitha, who custom-ordered this "trust birth" t-shirt so she could wear it to Cecilia's birth. She ended up having to miss it, however, since the hospital would not allow anyone but Ryan to be with me there-- a new visiting policy due to the H1N1 flu virus :(
I love pictures of Daddys with their babies!
So maybe this one was taken with my camera, not my parents' nice one. But it was so cute I had to post it. Cecilia loved her Aunt Marisa!
It was SO nice to spend time with the Lantigua family.Thanks for everything you guys!
Cecilia making her rounds. With Uncle Francis:
Uncle Patrick:
Aunt Raquel:
Grandma and Grandpa Suarez:
And finally, a Tompkins family picture:
Again, I'm sorry if this is picture-overload for anyone. We are so SO excited to have more visitors this weekend. :) Cecilia is really looking forward to some quality time with Grandma and Grandpa Tompkins. We can't wait! We love you guys!

1 comment:

Marisa said...

Mary, I love all the pictures! And believe me, there is no such thing as picture overload, especially when it comes to babies. :) Cecilia is so beautiful. I can't wait to see her again. You and Ryan look great as well; so happy!