I hope everyone had a nice and safe evening - whether it was trick or treating or spending it same as usual. We didn't do too much. We had some candy to pass out and I really wanted to dress up Isabella in something cute. I didn't want to go out and buy something so I thought I would just forget about the idea. Then I thought hey this will work since we already have the supplies! Look at the pictures below...!
Did you notice Isabella with her Aunts and Uncles?!
She's everyone's little present!
With a bow and everything!
It was so adorable and I had a lot of fun with it!
This picture was taken right before Jack's softball game. It was also the night of my surprise party thrown by my wonderful husband!
My big present for my birthday was a visit from David, Marisa, and Sofia. I was so surprise and very excited! I couldn't believe it. We were able to spend a couple days with them. We had a very nice time! Here's Isabella waiting for her cousin to arrive.
It was so precious to watch Isabella and Sofia together. They were just too cute talking, smiling, and reaching for each other.
Look at them holding hands!
Here we are at a family dinner outing the night before my birthday.
Disney had a promotion going for 2009... you can get in free on your birthday. My mom and I have the same birthday so it was perfect! We had a great time. Isabella loved to look at everything going on around her.
Trying on hats at the gift shop.
Isabella smiling at Nana!
Isabella loved this "ride" - especially when it would speed up and blow wind in our faces.
We ate dinner at a Mexican restaurant in downtown Disney. They sang happy birthday to us and brought out these sombreros.
Sleeping on Daddy's chest. Crazy how much she's grown since she was a newborn!
Playtime with Daddy and Mommy.
My baby girl already four months old!
Mary and Ryan - do you recognize the outfit?? She's posing for you and asking "Aren't I cute?!"
5 comments:
AWwWwW!!! she's grown soo much since the last time i saw her!! she just keeps getting cuter and cuter.....I LOVED her costume:) the picture of her smiling in the present box is now my desk-top screen saver:) LOVE the post!!
Love, auntie angela
Oh my goodness, Christina!! HOW ADORABLE! I love Isabella's costume! She is soooo cuutteee! I love it! I only wish I could have been there to see her live! How did you get her to stay in the box? Is she supported by pillows or what?
I love all the other pictures as well, especially the ones with her cousin! lol.
I am glad you had a nice time in Disney!
Oh my goodness, what an adorable baby!! She really has grown so much. So many great pictures I don't know where to start...of course I am a little partial to the one of her in the outfit we gave her :) She looks so cute in that pose!! Thanks for the update Christina, I love hearing what the Jack and Christina Tompkins family is up to :)
OH I almost forgot.. the ones of the cousins together on the couch are so precious. Instant classics!! They really do love eachother already, don't they?
AWWWWWW!!!! This is a classic that will have to be enlarged forever - the picture of Isabella as a present!!!! LOL! Everytime I see it, I just laugh and laugh. What a creative, great idea!! I can't wait to see her again! I miss her! All the pictures are so nice! The cousins together are precious! I especially like the ones where you and Jack are with Isabella in the unusual poses and with the black and white or sepia finishes.It's so fun to see all the pictures!THank you so much. God bless you and keep you! Love, Always, Mom and Dad
Post a Comment