Hello everyone! This is now Mary posting. We were able to come home from the hospital this evening and I am currently on the couch putting my feet up, while Ryan is rocking a sleeping baby Cecilia in the glider next to me. Life doesn't get much better than this! Here are some pictures of Cecilia from today: a profile of the burrito baby; we are not really sure where she got her ears from.
We also think she has the funniest chin ever. It is very defined.
Suarez lips, I believe.
She is very cozy in Ryan's arms.
Looking at Mommy.
We also think she has the funniest chin ever. It is very defined.
Suarez lips, I believe.
She is very cozy in Ryan's arms.
Looking at Mommy.






2 comments:
ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!
she sure is going to be a knock-out....she's such a beautiful baby!Mary, i LOVE the picture of her laying down on you..it's all so motherly:) & of course i love the picture of Ryan holding her while she's asleep!
can't wait to see her and you guys!
LOve,angela
Dear Ryan and Mary,
I talked yesterday with Ryan about how beautiful these pictures are! Cecelia is absolutely beautiful! We are so proud of you both, you are going to be such wonderful parents:) We can't wait to see you and Cecilia. I hope you got our phone-call yesterday singing Happy Birthday! We hope Mary had a very happy day!!! Thanks for posting all the great pictures and we look forward for more!
May God Bless you and keep you always!
Love, Mom and Dad
Post a Comment