Sunday, March 6, 2011

Buncha videos

Just a few videos of the kiddos from the last month or so. Here is Cecilia, shirtless, dancing while watching the video of herself that we had previously posted on the blog. So maybe she's a little vain. But hey, if you could bust out these awesome dance moves, wouldn't you be?:

A video from over a month ago, when we first got our new computer. The cardboard box that it was shipped in made a really fun toy for Cecilia, thanks to Daddy. You can hear Cecilia's way of pronouncing "Please!"--which, no matter how many times we correct her, comes out as "Me!!" and of course, her signature word "More!":

One of Cecilia building blocks. It's one of her favorite activities, and I took a little video of her in action. While we are looking forward to when she'll use real words when she talks, we know that we will miss her silly baby babbling.

And finally, a video of Ryan Jr. I don't have very many of him, and this one is not very exciting, but I figured that for those of you who have yet to meet him, this will give you a little taste of what he looks like in action. You can also hear him coo a little bit, which I of course find adorable. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Nicolette said...

You're completely right: seeing these two in action is really a treat! Ryan Jr. is an absolute sweetheart and Cecilia is such a character with her "talking" and persistence with building block towers. Two very happy children!

Joe T said...

Great videos! Keep 'em coming!

Mom and Dad said...

Dear Jack, Christina, Ryan and Mary,
Ok, from this blog to the St Patrick's Day blogs I have to post my comments ! I have not had a chance to respond :( I am so sorry ! I started with the most current entries and realized now that i would not be able to catch up in one evening so please forgive my delays! You are all in my prayers daily and in my heart!!! Thank you for all the great pictures and stories!!!!!!!!!All our love!!!!!!!!!!! Mom and Dad