Here are a few pictures from St. Patrick's Day. Considering it was the day after Isabella's surgery, it was pretty low key! Nothing special aside from wearing green. Isabella was a ham for the camera, as usual! I hope everyone had a nice day! I also put up my 32 week pregnant lady picture... and yes I was very tired when that pic was taken lol! So where are everyone else's posts?!?!
4 comments:
I love her little boot...haha :)
Now that is my goddaughter, a little hambone! She looks very pretty in her green and you look very beautiful in your coral (you do not look tired at all)! We can't wait to see you in April! Lots of love!
I love Isabella's faces for the camera. She knows how to work it! She seems to have a great sense of humor! I can't wait to see what jokes she comes up with as she gets older. Christina you look fabulous, not tired at all! And you have such a cute baby belly. I can't wait to see Veronica, I know she's going to be so beautiful! I'm also excited that we'll get to meet her right away since we'll be coming to Tampa in June. Please keep posting your pictures! We love them all.
Christina, you look great !!!!!!!!!!! What a pretty pregnant lady :)))))))) I like
isabella's pink boot!!!!!! She's such a trooper!!!!!!! She just keeps going on being her usual peaceful, happy self! Nothing gets her down :)))))))))God bless her and your beautiful family!!! All our love, Mom and Dad
Post a Comment