Friday, October 14, 2011

Cecilia is 2!

Just wanted to share our pictures documenting Cecilia's big day today. She was incredibly happy the entire day today, from the minute she woke up and found her birthday decorations downstairs, until her party tonight with her cousins, and then seeing Grandma, Grandpa, Aunt Teresa and Aunt Angela on the webcam was the icing on the cake. We could tell that she felt very special and loved. She is our sweet girl! Thank you everyone for you phonecalls, messages, gifts, blog posts, and well wishes. Cecilia appreciated every single one and you all made her 2nd birthday very, very special.

4 comments:

Nicolette said...

Wow!! What a wonderful birthday for a special girl! Happy Birthday to Cecilia and thank you so much for sharing the photos... It looked like such a fun day that I didn't want them to end! :)

Mom and Dad said...

Cecilia, You are so sweet and precious!! We loved seeing your birthday pictures! thank you so much for posting them, Mary ! She looks like she had such a great day! I love her expressions and smiles as she opens and looks at her presents !! ;)) I also really love the picture of Cecilia standing up with her "happy birthday to me" shirt!! She looks so grown up and beautiful ;))
All our love and hugs, Mom and Dad

Christina said...

What a great birthday celebration! I wish we were able to celebrate these milestones together. I love the cookies you made for her :). Cecilia is beautiful! Time is flying :)

Marisa said...

What a special day! You are such a great mother Mary....you really gave Cecilia such a happy, fun filled day. She is beaming!