Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Picture request

Hello family,

Instead of sending out a group e-mail I figured it might be easier to simply blog this instead. I have been meaning to make a picture wall along the staircase in our house of pictures of our immediate family. I was wondering if it wouldn't be too much trouble for you all to send me a recent picture of your families? It doesn't have to be a formal picture or anything, just a recent photo that includes all the parents and kids. :) I'd really like to have each sibling represented on the wall, as well as our nieces. Jack and Christina, Marisa and David: would you mind sending me a picture of just your girls as well? Depending on what kind of frames I end up getting, I may be able to include a picture of the girls alongside your family photo. Mom and Dad, is there a recent picture of you all that could be e-mailed to me? You can send the pictures to mebs1586@yahoo.com.

Thanks in advance. I'm really excited to get started on this project so that we can have more pictures of you guys in our house.