Sunday, October 23, 2011

Cute Videos

So one evening I was cooking dinner and things were very quiet... this is what I find :) it was such a sweet moment!

Veronica will sit in the bumbo on the bathroom counter while we get ready - now she keeps herself busy :)


So sweet :) best friends already!


During dinner, Veronica randomly giggles at her little ducks. She loved it when I jiggled them. I wish I could post the entire video of her giggling. It went on for over 5 minutes!

5 comments:

Auntie Angela said...

these are just too cute:) Veronica and Isabella's relationship is so very precious! such beautiful little girls!!

Mom and Dad said...

Hilarious!!! :)) So precious!!

Mom and Dad said...

I'm still laughing and smiling everytime I see these great videos!!!! What joy and laughter they bring ;))) May God always bless and keep them !! love to all, mom

Joe T said...

What great videos! Really enjoyed them! I love the one where Isabella is making Veronica laugh with the baby bottle in the seat. :) lol

Mom and Dad said...

omgsh!!! those videos are soooooooooooooooooooo!! CUTE!!lol! love um:) isabella and veronica are best buds already:) !!!! teresa