
Robby's soccer team comes to Clearwater to play. We all went out to cheer them on and see Robby. He played in his first Ave soccer game :)

Then we went to Ave to see him in another soccer game! This time he played for 20 minutes ;)We also got to see Joe and Nicolette and stay overnight in their new place! So fun! We also got to hear Vanessa sing at the president's inauguration the next morning ;)

First homecoming for Vanessa and Robby after we dropped them off at Ave in August. We were so excited !!!

Cheers! Here's looking at you, kid ;)
3 comments:
Great photos! I really enjoyed them. Thanks for posting!
Great photos, Mom! Keep them coming!
It's great to see Robby carryin' the banner and representing the Tompkins clan in Ave soccer. Woot woot!
Aaaand it's nice to see Grandpa Rey in there too! And Angela and Teresa, I can't BELIEVE how grown up and lovely you both look! Such beauties!
Happy 21st birthday Vanessa! I wish we could have been there.
Like Mary said, such beautiful girls! All of you!
It is great seeing the siblings together, and so happy. I love BisaAbuelo's Ave shirt! Robby, what a handsome young man you have become.
Post a Comment