Tuesday, October 4, 2011

A funny video

Just thought I'd share this video of  Ryan Jr.taken tonight after dinner. He kept trying to grab the ice cubes out of my cup but would close his eyes and gasp at the coldness when he actually did touch them! We were laughing and laughing but unfortunately this video was taken towards the end of his silliness, when he was starting to tone the gasping down a bit. I wish you could've seen it, it was so darn cute!

3 comments:

Joe T said...

too funny! I'm thinking America's Funniest Home Videos...think about it. :)

Auntie Angela said...

this is hilarious! & i have to agree with Joe about this being a AFHV..definitely think about it:) i love that chubby baby so much!

Christina said...

This is the funniest video! I have watched it over and over again. It reminds me of a video I took of Isabella when she was around the same age. Except her reaction was one of fear rather than shock. I love it!