Unlike the Virginia Tompkins, we never have a theme! Jack refuses to participate, so I have fun dressing up the girls! I wanted to make the Christmas box a tradition, but I didn't have a box big enough! Coincidentally, the theme is the same since Veronica will probably not fit into this outfit come Christmas. Isabella was our little fairy. She refused to smile for me, she was being so shy! The weather was perfect, cool enough to keep the chocolate from melting! Enjoy the pictures :)
3 comments:
How beautiful they look!!!! Veronica and Isabella are so precious!!! I love the way the santa suit looks on Veronica with all the fur around that gorgeous face and blue eyes! WOW!!!!!Her smile is precious too ;)) Isabella looks so lady like and pretty!! I love her wings and delicate lavender costume!!! She looks like she could fly ;))) You must be so happy about how nicely the photos turned out against the backdrop of the cream colored sheet ;)
Happy All Saints Day!
We love you all very much, Mom and Dad
What beautiful babes! They are all treat!
Great pictures! I love the picture of Isabella being escorted in her trick or treating journeys!
Post a Comment