I love the picture with Sofia and the Nutcracker! haha. Beautiful!
Also, awesome news about the opening in Catholic University! We'll definitely be praying!! If you need me to put in a good word with anyone I will definitely do so.
It is so funny - Natalia crying and Sofia not ;)) in the photo shoot! Oh well, later on there is a great picture of Natalia with her eyes really open and she looks so sweet even though she is sliding down on her side. I can see her face so clearly and she is so precious;)))She also makes such a happy pumkin : )) I,of course, love the Sugar Plum Fairy!!! she is a doll!! How fun :)))We love being able to see you all go Trick or Treating;) Really cool spider pumpkin! I can understand why Ryan is so enamored with it :)Well, see you soon. All our love, Mom and Dad
What a fun Halloween! Way to go Sofia, trick-or-treating like a big girl! I love her costume, so appropriate. :) And that's one awesome pumpking Marisa, so artistically done! I'm totally jealous of all the pumpkin carving being shown off on the blog, since we were unable to get pumpkins this year (thanks to the snow/rain/sleet on the day we planned on going to the pumpkin patch!).
Sofia is so sweet with her Nutcracker doll. Too bad our little fairies couldn't go trick or treating together. And Natalia makes the perfect pumpkin ;).
6 comments:
how cute!!!!!!!!!!!! love sofia's outfit! and natalia!!! love u. aunt teresa
I love the picture with Sofia and the Nutcracker! haha. Beautiful!
Also, awesome news about the opening in Catholic University! We'll definitely be praying!! If you need me to put in a good word with anyone I will definitely do so.
Btw, how did you do the spiderweb on the pumpkin? That is pretty sweet!
It is so funny - Natalia crying and Sofia not ;)) in the photo shoot! Oh well, later on there is a great picture of Natalia with her eyes really open and she looks so sweet even though she is sliding down on her side. I can see her face so clearly and she is so precious;)))She also makes such a happy pumkin : ))
I,of course, love the Sugar Plum Fairy!!! she is a doll!! How fun :)))We love being able to see you all go Trick or Treating;) Really cool spider pumpkin! I can understand why Ryan is so enamored with it :)Well, see you soon. All our love, Mom and Dad
What a fun Halloween! Way to go Sofia, trick-or-treating like a big girl! I love her costume, so appropriate. :) And that's one awesome pumpking Marisa, so artistically done! I'm totally jealous of all the pumpkin carving being shown off on the blog, since we were unable to get pumpkins this year (thanks to the snow/rain/sleet on the day we planned on going to the pumpkin patch!).
Sofia is so sweet with her Nutcracker doll. Too bad our little fairies couldn't go trick or treating together. And Natalia makes the perfect pumpkin ;).
Post a Comment