omgsh!!! how cute:) i love the pictures!! they all look so cute!! this year i had a halloween shirt and there were eyes that glowed!!lol! love ya. aunt teresa I love the costumes too :))) The spiderman girl and spiderman were so precious!!!! I love seeing their happy faces and the pictures with mommy and daddy!! Seeing Cecilia with her pumpkin in her hand ready to start trick or treating is a classic ;) I love the Peter Parker look alike ;))) The hair style is perfect; so is the vest and tie :)))) MJ's hair is a riot!! So long and ... pink :))) You must of gasped in delight ;)) You guys look great! Thanks for the quick update. Happy All Saints Day! All our love, Mom and Dad
How cute! The Spiderman family now needs a movie. Move over The Incredibles! What happens when Spiderman and MJ procreate? You get....Spidergirl, aka Cecilia and lollie power (almost as sticky as a web)! And Spiderboy aka Ryan Jr who has the power of a sweet smile that will melt your evil or hatred!Now go catch those nasty thieves! Who steals cookies and a Happy Halloween sign?!
3 comments:
omgsh!!! how cute:) i love the pictures!! they all look so cute!! this year i had a halloween shirt and there were eyes that glowed!!lol! love ya. aunt teresa
I love the costumes too :))) The spiderman girl and spiderman were so precious!!!! I love seeing their happy faces and the pictures with mommy and daddy!! Seeing Cecilia with her pumpkin in her hand ready to start trick or treating is a classic ;) I love the Peter Parker look alike ;))) The hair style is perfect; so is the vest and tie :)))) MJ's hair is a riot!! So long and ... pink :))) You must of gasped in delight ;)) You guys look great! Thanks for the quick update.
Happy All Saints Day!
All our love, Mom and Dad
How cute! The Spiderman family now needs a movie. Move over The Incredibles! What happens when Spiderman and MJ procreate? You get....Spidergirl, aka Cecilia and lollie power (almost as sticky as a web)! And Spiderboy aka Ryan Jr who has the power of a sweet smile that will melt your evil or hatred!Now go catch those nasty thieves! Who steals cookies and a Happy Halloween sign?!
I love how you guys always have a theme for Halloween. And what is more appropriate than Spiderman? Everyone looked great. Even your hair, Mary!
Post a Comment