Thursday, November 3, 2011

Ryan's birthday

Here is the slideshow recap of Ryan's wild and crazy 26th birthday celebration. The partying actually began on the weekend, when we had a special brunch after Sunday Mass in Ryan's honor, and continued on Tuesday with a special baby-free date to a yummy Mexican grill restaurant called Qdoba. For the big day, Ryan requested bacon, egg, and cheese sandwiches for his birthday dinner, and he specifically asked that they be made with toasted bread and not bagels (weird, right?), so that's what he received. Unfortunately I was unable to make him a homemade apple pie which he wanted instead of cake, because I discovered yesterday that I ran out of sugar! So, his pie will have to wait until after our next grocery shopping, and it'll serve as an excuse to celebrate his birthday further. :) He really enjoyed and appreciate all of the phonecalls, texts, facebook, and blog messages, so thank you very much. He says it was a great birthday! 

3 comments:

Mom and Dad said...

Loved the birthday celebration!! All the cookies, balloons, and Ryan and Cecilia's pictures are so sweet!!!!Everyone looks so wonderful!! Ryan Jr's shirt is perfect;) I can always remember Dad saying this at random times while the kids were growing up. Hope it was a happy day;) All our love, mom and Dad

Joe T said...

Awesome! It looks like the birthday was a blast! Wish we could have celebrated together.

Christina said...

I'm so behind on commenting... Looked like a great birthday celebration! Ryan, I know we asked you this on the phone... but my theory on your obsession with Spiderman goes all the way back to when you all were food poisoned. Your positioning was Spiderman all the way!