Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Another video to share...

Speaking of recent videos, there is one I think you all should see. It's on my other family blog, so I'll just direct you there with this link: http://mtsuarezes.blogspot.com/
You might have to scroll down a couple of posts, but it's definitely a story worth reading! It will give you a small peak into what life is like at the Kaza home :)

1 comment:

Mary said...

Just to clarify: the link was to bring you to a video on my Suarez family blog, of a baby possum swimming in my sister's bathtub. The other day they found it swimming there in the morning, and we had the Manassas Amimal Control come get it out...it was really funny at the time, so I thought I'd let you all read about it/see the video on my family blog. Since then, there have been a lot of posts so it's no longer on the front page :)