Christina, other people have told me that same thing.. I can't imagine how it's easier to go backwards! I used to do back flips off diving boards when I was a kid.. until I saw the girl in line in front of me land on her neck in an attempt to do one. Since then I have never been able to do a backflip!
I would if my family still had theirs up! I think it's easier to do a back flip because you kind of just start to lay back and you whip around easier, where with a front flip you have to bring more of your body around (in a ball) and sometimes it's harder to land. It definitely seems scarier to go backwards because you can't see where you're going!
7 comments:
Good job Ryan - now lets see a back flip! I find those easier believe it or not.
Christina, other people have told me that same thing.. I can't imagine how it's easier to go backwards! I used to do back flips off diving boards when I was a kid.. until I saw the girl in line in front of me land on her neck in an attempt to do one. Since then I have never been able to do a backflip!
P.S. I think you should post a video of your back flip next :)
I would if my family still had theirs up! I think it's easier to do a back flip because you kind of just start to lay back and you whip around easier, where with a front flip you have to bring more of your body around (in a ball) and sometimes it's harder to land. It definitely seems scarier to go backwards because you can't see where you're going!
Hi Ryan!! It's quite impressive!!! You did it very well.( Just the way Spider-man would do it:)
Hi Ryan and Mary!! how's your wonderful married life going? Ryan u did such a good job with the trampoline!! Just the way Spider-man would do it:)
Hey guys.. just to let you know that was not uncle joey saying that it was me...... Angela
Sorry I wrote the same thing twice
Post a Comment