Sunday, August 17, 2008

Uncle Ryan

Maybe I am a bit biased, but I think Ryan and my niece Catherine playing together is one of the cutest things on the planet. She is completely in love with him and says "Uncle RYyyan" in the cutest voice imaginable. She talks about him all the time when he is away at work, and when he arrives home she drops whatever she is doing and rushes to him. She loves to repeat everything he says in her crazy Catherine voice, and obeys every word he says. Tonight I had my camera ready to capture their routine as they played together. Here she is imitating him getting into the tickle position. Then the tickling begins!

She's also learned how to tickle Ryan:
She loves her horsey rides.
But especially loves flying to the Superman theme song:
I just had to share the pictures.
Catherine sure loves her Uncle Ryan :)

2 comments:

Marisa said...

How adorable!! I love the pictures! Ryan, you are going to be such a wonderful father! I can't wait to hear when that happens......:P

Ryan Tompkins said...

Marisa, I had a dream last night that you were pregnant! =) You were also going to name the boy Ryan David Lantigua. ...ok, I made up the last part. lol. How are you doing? I'm going to be calling you and David soon to say hello. I love you, bye-bye.